February 10, 2017

XO Project Life + Elle's Studio Kit


Hello pretty little things from Elle's Studio! Here's the February kit in all it's purple glory. All of my design choices are driven by color and this one gives me a beautiful palette to work with.

This story is all about a Sunday morning we spent at the sculpture gardens. We were actually looking for the botanical gardens but somehow got turned around and ended up here. One of those happy accidents that turn out perfectly.  It was a beautiful place to enjoy the last of the warm fall days. My word how I'm missing those right about now.


I started this layout with my favorite 3x4 cards and then built the rest around them. I like to use one pocket to make a bold, eye-catching statement. Here it's that acrylic "XO" right in the center. The tumble of puffy heart stickers gives it that little something special 'm always looking for. 

I love that the kit comes with sheets of die cuts and stickers. These give me lots of layering options. Here they create a perfect little bed for that picture of my boy.

Elle's Studio is my go to when making project life spreads. I love the bold, graphic designs + the colors are a beautiful thing! For more information on Elle's Studio and the full reveal of the February kit click here.

SUPPLIES USED | Click on photos for more information.

Puffy Heart Stickers 

No comments:

Post a Comment