January 1, 2018

Wintery Good Watercolors + Sunny Studio Polar Friends

I'm "celebrating" the season with a look at a mix of wintery friends from the Polar Playmates and Playful Polar Bear stamp sets. Who am I kidding, is so not my favorite time of the year. On the upside though - this is my creative season. So I've decided to just go with it and create a wintery scene using some Sunny Studio Stamps. 



To create this card, begin with a strip of medium blue and darker blue adhered to the bottom of the card. A circle die cut of aqua cardstock was stamped with the Snow Flurries stamp to give it some movement and tie it into the theme. All of the whimsical images were watercolored with Zig Clean Color makers for a bright punch of color. They were adhered with pop dots for some added dimension. A few dew drops and the sentiment stamped in black and blue inks complete this card.

And that's it! Creating a snowy is scene is like therapy for this winter avoiding chick. At the very least - it's cute and I really love that.

SUPPLIES: Playful Polar Bears Stamp Set | Playful Polar Bears Steel Dies | Polar Playmates Stamp Set | Polar Playmates Steel Die | Snow Flurries Stamp Set

1 comment: